Monday, November 15, 2010

Final Prototype



My project idea is a ball that reacted to motion and impacts with sounds.  For the most part my project was successful when I began putting it together.  However, when  I put together the final product I ran into a few problems. I had 2 main problems, the first was the overall container that I decided to end up using, which was made of Styrofoam. I decided to use this particular material because of it’s availability, cost and how easy it was to carve out.  My main problem with this was that I ended up finding it  almost impossible to fit all of my components into the sphere. My second problem was that the button I decided to use stopped functioning once I assembled my product. I plan on continuing this project for my final, so I plan on trying to work these problems out. I plan on using plastic for the material for my final project and I plan on looking over both my code and my soldering.


Part of the code I used to make the button work I found at

The other part of my code and the general design of my project was from user dany32412 on instructables.com.





No comments:

Post a Comment